Best -in-class credit risk management tools brought to you by ezyCollect and illion
Pinpoint credit risks and take immediate action
ezyCollect analyses your internal debtor data and aggregates it with illion’s external data on your debtor’s’ trade payment activity in the wider market. See every customer’s low-to-severe risk of credit loss as it relates to your business.
Your entire debtor list is analysed, no manual upload of your ATB required
Debtors are grouped into action-based lists based on day-to-day insights
Add high-risk debtors to your monitoring service for near real-time alerts
Identify your low-risk customers and nurture them for more business
Always-on credit reporting and credit monitoring
- Risk analysis dashboard
- Add high-risk customers to a real-time alerts service
- Automated connection to your ERP
- Incorporates best-in-class late payment and failure risk data from credit reporting bureau illion
- Groups customers by recommended risk management actions
Don’t Be The Last to Know
- Get alerts to your dashboard as a customer’s
external credit status changes
- Quickly identify the highest value threats in every risk group
- Receive fortnightly credit risk reports straight to your inbox
- One-click access to order a detailed customer credit report
Customised to your business
- Combines your accounting software debtor data with external data
- Shows you which customers are paying you late
while paying other suppliers on time
- Choose which customers you will closely monitor for deeper insights
Act early and get paid faster
- Negotiate early for payment success
- Adjust your credit terms according to credit risk
- Prioritise your credit controller’s collection activity
- Easily escalate to debt collection with a single click
Get started – Credit insights
Introductory offer – your first month free
Download our brochure for all details about using Credit Insights
Take a closer look at Credit Insights in this webinar
Webinar date: 25-03-2020
FAQs about Credit Insights
How are my debtors categorised into groups?
Will you categorise every debtor?
We use a few pieces of information to allocate a debtor to a risk group.
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- If a registered business number isn’t available, then we look to match the debtor’s business name and address in your accounting software with an ABN or NZBN.
Can my debtor’s credit risk rating change?
What should I do with credit insights information?
How many clients can I add to my monitoring service?
ezyCollect will still analyse and rate debtors that aren’t included in your monitoring service. Every eligible debtor, regardless of the size of your debtor database will be analysed and rated.
How quickly will I receive credit insights data?
What is illion?
“At ezyCollect, we want suppliers to be in the driver’s seat when it comes to protecting their business from avoidable bad debts. We give you day-to-day insights based on how your customers are paying you and other suppliers so that business operators have easy access to the information they need to take corrective action.”
Businesses around the world trust ezyCollect to help them get paid faster
if anyone is serious about collecting…
if anyone is serious about collecting their hard earned cash, this is the system to use!
Saving so much time
Since starting ezyCollect one month ago, we are overwhelmed with how quickly we are collecting invoices now.
Arrow Group Australia
Simplified our debtor book
The automated processes made looking after a large debtor book easy to monitor. It’s like adding a full-time staff member!
LMS Advisory Pty Ltd