Back End Developer (Brazil)
How about we go on together on a mission to make running a business easier and better?
This is how we feel about the work we do at ezyCollect. It’s why we’re not looking for another brick in the wall (if you know what we mean).
We’re hoping you’re curious by now, and if you are, that’s great! We like people just like you – who challenge the status quo and are always asking “Why?” or better still: “Why not?”.
Working at ezyCollect is an opportunity to be part of creating great products that will help change how businesses look at their credit management and debt recovery process forever. We are not looking for another cog in a big machine, we’re lean, fast-paced and everything you work on will be impactful to the success of the business.
This is a full-time role, based in Brazil (office location is in Campinas) and you will be partially working during Australian business hours.
So, who are you?
More than a developer, you are a builder. You are passionate about creating new products and seeing how they change the lives of its users. Our customers love our product and you will always keep them on your mind when making decisions.
You like working smart, collaboratively and you always strive to deliver your work to production. That’s where our customers can enjoy what we built, give feedback, and take full advantage of the value we created for them.
What will help you succeed?
● A “can do” attitude. We are looking from problem solvers – when something is challenging, it’s a great opportunity to be creative and come up with great solutions
● At least 4 years experience with Backend development using Java with Spring
● At least 2 years experience with AWS (Lambda, S3, SNS, and SQS, etc…)
● At least 2 years experience working with Microservices
● Work experience with Kubernetes desirable
● Fluent/Native English
How to apply?
Besides just applying through the apply button, make sure you include an intro (video or text) going through the following points:
● Tell us a little about yourself and why do you feel like ezyCollect is a good fit for you
● Why did you choose to become a back-end developer?
● What is your favourite saas product? Why?
● What sets you apart from other back-end developers?
Please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why join ezyCollect and what will you get from it?
We are one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups and we pride ourselves in helping businesses to get paid faster and make better credit decisions. We are a very brave, fast-paced, customer-centric organisation and we are constantly experimenting and striving to achieve our next moonshot. At ezyCollect, we love each other very much but we are not a family. We’re a high performing sports team. We are each stars in the ezyCollect constellation. We shine brighter together.
This is a position where you will be working with our team in Campinas and closely with the team in Sydney. You will be expected to work Australian business hours for most of the day (until app. 2 am BST).
● Work closely with founders and leadership team
● Be part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution
● Make a difference within the company immediately
● We value working together and making sure that everyone is given the incentives to grow professionally
● Company laptop, headset and other equipment provided
● Annual training budget provided
● Fun and collaborative work environment guaranteed
● Employee Share Options
We are stronger together #team
We are always learning #better
We go above and beyond #beyond
We do the right thing #integrity
We are people helping people #human
Our people are the heart of ezyCollect. We invest in our people’s development and wellbeing to help them reach their full potential. Because when people flourish, businesses flourish. We are a high performing team that cares for each other and our clients and together we go above and beyond.
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome people from all walks of life.
Join us in fostering innovation and creativity.
- We regularly welcome new team members who bring their awesome talents, disrupt the status quo and want to grow together.
- Add your footprint and go the extra mile with us.