Best -in-class digital onboarding tool for B2B – with integrated business credit scores and risk assessment. Take credit decisions based on real data
Onboard clients with confidence
Integrated industry-leading data from illion coupled with ezyCollect’s records of millions of payments help you get a clear picture of every new customer’s risk – now you can make better decisions on their credit terms and limits.
Get a clear audit trail of the trade application process with a seamless online credit application
View your customer's internal and external risks with real-time risk reporting and a credit dashboard
Access on-demand, comprehensive credit reports for high-risk clients in one click
Identify low-risk customers and onboard them faster
Live risk reporting and credit assessment
- Risk analysis dashboard
- Syncs to your ERP
- Incorporates best-in-class late payment and failure risk data from credit reporting bureau illion
- One-click access to order a detailed customer credit report which includes information such as:
- Your customer’s payment trends with other businesses
- Legal actions that are currently underway with directors
Seamless and quick onboarding
- Intuitive online application process lets your customers complete a credit application form in minutes
- Automatic notifications alert you once a credit application is submitted
- Get credit scores instantly once you start the evaluation process
- Track and record activities across the credit application workflow
- Open a new trade account, give trade credit and approve credit application all in one place
Customised to your business
- Customisable digital application form ensures customers electronically agree to your terms of service before you make the first sale
- Credit application data integrates with your ERP so nothing slips through the cracks
- Data-driven process lets you offer customised credit terms based on individual business risks
Capture commitment to pay from day one
With Direct Debit Authorization (DDA) integrated into your Customer Onboarding or Credit Application forms , you can:
- Eliminate late payments by securing payment commitments right at the onboarding stage.
- Enhance the customer experience with a single, user-friendly online form that streamlines approval and automates payments.
- Save valuable time by reducing paperwork associated with onboarding, credit applications, and payment authorisation.
- Seamlessly apply the captured DDA to create customised Payment Plans, offering flexibility that aligns perfectly with your needs.
Take a closer look at Online Credit Applications in this demo
FAQs about Credit Applications
Can my customer’s credit risk score change after their application has been approved?
What should I do with the credit risk analysis data?
How many credit applications can I process in a month?
How quickly will I receive credit risk information?
What is illion?
“At ezyCollect, we want suppliers to be in the driver’s seat when it comes to protecting their business from avoidable bad debts. We give you day-to-day insights based on how your customers are paying you and other suppliers so that business operators have easy access to the information they need to take corrective action.”
Get started – Credit Applications
Check out this blog to know how an enhanced credit application can protect your business from bad debts.
More Accounts Receivable management tools for your business
Get paid faster with an online B2B payment integration on your invoices, emails and SMS.
Effectively manage risk with data-driven credit reporting and monitoring.
Streamline your accounts receivable collections with an all-in-one platform.
Businesses around the world trust ezyCollect to help them get paid faster
if anyone is serious about collecting…
if anyone is serious about collecting their hard earned cash, this is the system to use!
Saving so much time
Since starting ezyCollect one month ago, we are overwhelmed with how quickly we are collecting invoices now.
Arrow Group Australia
Simplified our debtor book
The automated processes made looking after a large debtor book easy to monitor. It’s like adding a full-time staff member!
LMS Advisory Pty Ltd