- Customisable templates
- Customisable scheduling
- New invoice re-issue
- Due soon notification
- Email, SMS, postal reminders
- Opt-out customers
- Auto-attach invoice copies
- Email and invoice tracking
- Collates all overdues
- Automated payment writeback
- Monthly statements
- Payment thank you message
- Internal call task allocation
- Ageing invoice reporting
- AR ledger level reporting
- Surfaces ageing accounts
- Add internal notes
- Audit trail of customer history and status
- Daily customers-to-call list
- Segment customers for bulk communications
- Segment customers for detailed reporting
- Head office relationships
- Credit limit usage
- Audit trail of communications
- Customer credit risk ratings
- Customer risk trend reporting
- On-demand B2B credit reports
- On-demand credit risk email/SMS alerts
Customer Payments Portal
- Pay button from invoices and reminders
- Lists all open invoices
- Spotlights overdue invoices
- Shows line item descriptions
- Can checkout multiple invoices
- 24/7 self-service checkout
- Webhook capabilities
- **Accepts Visa, Mastercard, Amex
- Automated payment write-back
- Flexible surcharge options
- Automatic receipting
- Logs payment transaction history
- Sends customer-to-supplier queries
- Unique to each debtor
- Send a demand letter
- Engage a debt collection service
Working capital solutions
- Access to on-demand pre-approved line of credit for qualified suppliers
- Get paid upfront while customers pay in instalments
- Phone and email support
- In-app messaging
- In-app knowledge centre
- Installation and go-live support
- One-to-one online training
- Regular AR health check
** Incurs additional fees from a third-party provider
What you get
A complete platform that’s quick to set up and easy to use
Automate on your terms and never miss an opportunity to get paid.
A disciplined process teaches your customers to pay on time.
You’re totally in control with every tool you need at your fingertips.
Our best people are never more than a phone call away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my data safe?
Yes. Our services are hosted by Amazon Web Services, which is protected by 24-hour surveillance. All your data is encrypted and our application is always up-to-date with the latest security patches.
How do I know what plan is right?
We’ll help you identify the right plan for you at the beginning of your trial period. You should consider the number of debtors currently active in your accounting software and the number of your staff who will need access to ezyCollect.
Do you have any contracts of cancellation fees?
If you cancel, you will no longer be billed. If you choose to pay annually, you will be refunded any prepaid fees on conclusion of a 30-day notice period.
Do you offer training?
We sure do. We’ll help you customise your account so it’s ready to go, we’ll train your staff to use ezyCollect, and our customer success team provides ongoing support. As your team grows, we will grow with you, training any new members of your team – for free.
Are there any setup costs involved?
For ERP systems, costs can range from $495 to $995 depending on the complexity of the installation and any costs from your implementation partner. You will only be charged if you decide to go ahead after your 14 day free trial period.
Get in touch now to learn how ezyCollect can help you:
Improve customer payment behaviour with a disciplined process
Make it easier for your customers to pay on time
Protect your business from credit risks
Get high visibility of accounts receivable health